A private Orthodontics and Dental Services company is looking to hire an accountant to join its team.
- Ensure Finance and accounting records are maintained in compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and sound finance sound finance policies and procedures.
- Analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly, quarterly and year end reports by the set date by the practice.
- Responsible for recording all financial transactions (cash, bank, MTN Momo, POS) into excel spreadsheets / accounting software to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Operate and manage petty cash for the practice
- Initiate all banking transactions in the banking platforms and manage all debit and credit cards
- Prepare and produce monthly bank reconciliation statements for all Bank accounts operated by the Practice.
- Prepare monthly salaries and fees of staff, dentists, doctors, and specialists of the practice.
- Prepare and manage a Fixed Assets Register for the practice
- Manage the practice’s capital expenditure projects and inventory including both foreign and local purchases.
- Manage debtors and follow up on outstanding payments by clients, track clients’ payments in advance for services.
Qualification and Work Experience
- Chartered Accountant, ICAG/ACCA
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
- Audit experience with an Audit firm is an advantage
- Quality and timeliness of Annual Audited Financial accounts.
- Quality and timeliness of management reports
- Timeliness of statutory payments
- Timeliness of payroll processing
- Management of capital expenditure projects and inventory management.
- Quality of relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience in partnering with an executive team
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Results-driven personality eager to partner with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals.
- Excellent knowledge of information analysis and of accounting software systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- High standards of personal integrity and adherence to professional and ethical standards
- Strong time management skills
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Assistant to Director
Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director to ensure the smooth management of day to ...
Project & Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Executive Director/Deputy Executive Director the Project & Business Development Manager will be respons...
Chief Business Development Officer
Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) role requires that you are very technically inclined and understand the pros a...