Personal Assistant to Director
Summary of Job
Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director to ensure the smooth management of day to day affairs and an effective use of time. Handle issues in a professional manner and take initiative accordingly in the absence of the Executive Director. Facilitate and manage all activities pertaining to projects/programs, fundraising, volunteering, external relations management, monitoring and evaluation, research work, as well as the supervision of volunteers.
- Manage Executive Director’s diary, arrange appointments in order of priority, and ensure that appointments are not missed.
- Manage the organization’s social media accounts and ensure that the various sites are regularly updated.
- Manage Executive Director’s travel arrangements.
- Support the Executive Director in organizing events and programmes.
- Organize meetings and ensure that the Executive Director is well briefed and prepared for the meetings.
- Screen calls and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Process the Executive Director’s correspondence, ensure that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Executive Director, on behalf of the director, or by appropriate staff.
- Produce documents, reports, and presentations for the Executive Director.
- Serve as the administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and other agencies/organizations.
- Facilitate and support all activities pertaining to projects/programmes such as research and publications, government engagement and policy advocacy, sensitization and awareness.
- Supervise volunteers and ensure that they comply with the organizations policies.
- Serve as the liaison between consultants, external agencies, individuals and the organization.
- Monitor and evaluate programs and activities.
- Write reports and briefs.
- Conduct qualitative and qualitative research.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a social science background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Experience working with Non-Governmental Organizations or related organisations.
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Flexible, pro-active and ability to prioritize.
- Capable of taking initiative.
- Ability to deal maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive information.
- Excellent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Exceptional interpersonal relations and communications skills, to enable communication on a national and global level.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills.
- Strong management, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with a broad range of people.
- Must be willing to travel nationally and internationally.
Personal Assistant to Director
Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director to ensure the smooth management of day to ...
Project & Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Executive Director/Deputy Executive Director the Project & Business Development Manager will be respons...
Chief Business Development Officer
Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) role requires that you are very technically inclined and understand the pros a...